Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cot

We put the cot up last night.
The image “http://lh4.ggpht.com/_XaInJ9TdBpg/SYFOsjOYEbI/AAAAAAAACQo/U8ALvuavL0s/s512/IMGP0397.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Looks a little surprised and overwhelmed!
The image “http://lh5.ggpht.com/_XaInJ9TdBpg/SYFOs44wl7I/AAAAAAAACQw/NHCAUmGFVYM/s640/IMGP0404.JPG” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Big brother looks over J in the bassinet in cot!
He slept in the cot during the day. Its been so hot. Just recently he prefers sleeping on his own during the day, usually on our bed, rather than in arms. At night he sleeps 10 hours in the bassinet. After all the stigma attached to co -sleeping I felt unsure of co-sleeping with my eldest, was confident though with my second child and we co-slept til he was 2.5years (then he went to sleep with his 5 year old sister). My third cried til I put him in the cot at night. Now with J, he sleeps through and loves his space at night. Its interesting how different children can be(and I love it cos you know people are not all the same either...)

No comments: