Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busy

As we approach 10 years of marriage, my husband and I have been reminicing. Just about stuff! We are very happy with our lives and lifestyle. Its not flash and that's the way we like it. Hubby just turned 33 on Saturday. This Friday sees us celebrate our 10th anniversary. Its a milestone. I wont lie and say its easy but I love my husband and our marriage.

Our daughter has started junior cadets at St Johns which she is very excited about. She is growing up so quickly now. Our eldest boy is so independant. He reminds me all the time -"I want to do want to do." I want that for him though I have to remind him to respect others so they have choices too. Our 3 year old is a challenge. He is so wonderful and sweet then also very loud and demanding also. J is getting so big and active and still very deserving of the happiest baby alive title.

This blog entry brought to you by Distractions Unlimited.

No comments: