Saturday, May 09, 2009

Mum

Mothers Day is back again. Its so interesting we have one day to reserved for mothers out of 365 days, when the realities of motherhood clearly go beyond what society defines to have one day set aside is an understatement. From Eve to now, there are so examples of attributes from my own Mum to my wife. One I can name is built in determination. My wife decided to have our son at home without medical assistance last year. This tested my resolve and my faith to the core, however her faith in God shonethrough when everyone had serious doubts including me. But God replaces fear with faith and despair and anger with love and commitment. I knelt with my wife with a prayer in my heart, as she gave birth to my son Jhansen at home.

Prince Tui Teka - Mum



(Talk by my loving husband to be given at Church today)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SL4SezIYCk

No comments: