Saturday, January 09, 2010

Out and about with the kids



Can you see the butterflies?

What is there to do on the holidays? Lots of things!
The kids have enjoyed their gifts they got at Christmas. We go out nearly every day except of course if it is too hot or raining. They like to go the park and the local shop. My 6yo loves collecting coins and then spending them at the shop. He has always had a thing for money. We went to watch the planes land which is something we haven't done for a while.
If I was more organised I could do more activities with the kids but I am not really into that too often. If I think of things at the right time we just do it.
We don't have much money so we are limited by funds but thankfully Dad works 3 days a week so we can do more when he is home especially as I don't drive.

No comments: