Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

A very special drawing from my 7 year old. The flowers are special - Morning glory, dandelion, sunflower, lavender, they are all different.

My daughter made me a delicious apple tea cake with help from her Nanna.

Some questions I asked Av (4.5yo)

What is your mum's favourite colour?
Purple!
What is your mum's favourite food?
Vegetables!
What is your mum's favourite thing to watch on TV?
Adult movies! *
What is your mum's favourite thing to do around the house
Clean up!
How old is your mum?
I don't know how much you are. (Screws up face)
What do you like doing with your mum?
I love you, Mum
I love my mum because
That's why....
Because like Dad does scary things!

What else? Mum, ask me more questions!

* Just to  clarify I watch adult tv shows like Medium, SVU, NCIS sometimes and I tell Av its for adults.


My kids are awesome. They are honest with me, they tell me when I do wrong by them and they readily forgive me, the unconditional love is amazing. I am always trying to be the best Mum I can be and I think I get it mostly right but the best is all I can do.

I made my Mum a scarf and hat.

No comments: