Friday, February 27, 2009

My daughter turns 9

The image “http://www.minti.com/image/d-600-600/64424/” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

My beautiful girl turned 9 on Tuesday. She wanted to have milkshakes just with Mum after school. Of course Baby came along and had his own (boobah). She also had donuts. I bought her a few things she needed. I was very happy to see people treat her with respect. (Some people seem to forget children are people too). I can see my daughter maturing and growing up so quick.

The image “http://www.minti.com/image/d-600-600/64394/” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

We had dinner with the boys and then birthday cake at Nan's. She enjoyed her day.

My girl is having a couple friends over on Saturday to watch a DVD, eat and talk!

This week we met with the kids' school teachers. I am quite happy with the school overall. The kids are doing well and are happy. They will be moving to the new campus later in the year. It will be state of the art (worldwide standard). Should be interesting. They wont have classes but studios - more space for group work.

No comments: