Thursday, April 22, 2010

Merimbula Family Holiday Day 2

Without going into details, I was not feeling my best, so the kids went with their Dad to do arts and crafts in the morning. We then went for a short walk down the hill to the beach. It was beautiful, quiet beach with very few other people there.
 J walked all the way down that hill and when it was time to go back to the cabin, he insisted on walked back up. He also insists in climbing into and out of  the car on his own. Where is my baby?

 
Our water confident babies

The boys made a moat and sandcastle with Dad. Then J decided to throw sand. He even chased me with his newly found face of determination. "I mean it!" Also known as Mean Abram face.

The sand was easily imprinted and the waves were coming in and washing it away. My big boy in particular was enjoying writing in the sand.


No comments: