Saturday, April 07, 2012

Life goes on



Its school holidays so its lovely to have my eldest son home. He is getting into Minecraft with Av (including watching walkthroughs and the history of on youtube) and exploring hypercubes. We have been able to go to the Museum, Scienceworks so far as well as supporting Run for the Kids last week. Easter saw them doing an Easter hunt.

Talz is enjoying drawing immensely, she likes My Little Pony the most at this time. J is talking in sentences and conversing a great deal. Day is standing on his own confidently.

My husband and I celebrated 13 years of marriage this week.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow 13 years! Congratulations to you both. Saw your wedding photo the other day on FB, made me smile. Thanks for sharing.

It must be such a blessing to have your big boy home for a while :)